||Specialist in Process Development
||Quality Control & Process Development Manager
||Prague, Czech Republic
||Full Time Employment
Key Activities and Responsibilities
Responsible for optimization, characterization, automation and development of GMP Manufacturing and Quality Control projects related to development of particular IMP (investigational medicinal product). Participates in development of new IMP. Directly reports to Quality Control & Process Development Manager.
- Participates in process development of new products and technologies from preclinical through pilot plant and manufacturing scale.
- Participates in manufacturing and quality control automation projects performed within Process Development department
- Optimizes existing process and technologies for the purpose of creating more efficient and compliant manufacturing and operational processes. Responsible for planning, performance and proper documentation of laboratory experiments within optimization, development, characterization, stability or validation studies.
- Participates in preparation and revision of standard operating procedures (SOP) of manufacturing and quality control processes.
- Participates in quality assurance processes:
- Internal or external audits
- Regular controls of manufacturing processes and processes of quality control
- CAPA investigation
- Change requests
- Provides training for QC and manufacturing associates
- Participates in preparation of documents for regulatory authorities
- Represents departmental activities as needed, including project teams, presentations at internal and external meetings, audits and business related activities with third parties.
- If needed, exceptionally participates in GMP manufacturing of IMP
Competences, Skills and Qualification
- University education, Ph.D. in biology, pharmacy or biochemistry
- Upper Intermediate or preferably advanced knowledge of English with solid communications skills
- Proven experience and knowledge of cell biology/molecular biology/biochemistry related laboratory techniques and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Conscientiousness, reliability, and time flexibility
- Medically fit
- Personal integrity (a clean criminal records certificate)
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools
- Driving licence
By sending your job application you express your consent to the use of your personal data as provided in response to the job position advertised through this
internet site in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. This consent is given for the indefinite period of time and you agree with handling of your personal
data in a personal database until you withdraw your consent. By sending your job application you also acknowledge that your personal data contained therein
are true, accurate and complete.