IT Administrator / Infrastructure Specialist
Regular monitoring of the infrastructure, active solving of logged incidents and requests in cooperation with internal customers, analysts and suppliers. Active participation in setup of the infrastructure, responsibility for its configuration, reporting of the status, incidents and problems on regular basis. Communication and troubleshooting of reported problems with suppliers. Proactivity in searching for the possibilities how to make the system configuration more efficient, how to automate admin tasks and smooth the run of the entrusted areas. Adherence to defined validation and testing procedures.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Administration, monitoring and configuration of the infrastructure.
- Development of infrastructure to cover business requirements.
- Troubleshooting of reported problems.
- Development, revision and approval of technical documentation for the infrastructure.
General activitise and responsibilities
- Administration and development of Windows servers, MS Azure environment, MS domain
- Cooperation on network infrastructure development
- Installation of applications
- System Monitoring, analysis and correction of issues
- Systems maintenance in accordance with defined procedures
- Documentation of the entrusted areas
- Development of procedures related to infrastructure
- Evaluation of the impact of technical changes in the infrastructure and architecture of the systems
- Proposals of performance and security parameters of the system and monitoring of potential issues in this area
- Close cooperation with whole IT team
- Cooperation with business users in the design of new projects
- Resolutions of logged incidents and requests in cooperation with supplier
Competences, skills and qualification
- Secondary education or University degree in IT or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in IT, preferably in infrastructure area
- Installation and administration of Windows servers - AD, GPO, DHCP, DNS, IIS
- Knowledge of computer networks: switches, routing, firewalls
- Knowledge of backup solutions
- Knowledge of MS SQL basics and scripting, PowerShell scripting
- Documentation skill
- Analytical thinking in solving situations
- Overview of IT technologies deployed in corporate systems
- Work experience in a multinational organization with process management
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is an advantage
- Knowledge system security requirements
- Good communication skills with business users, willingness to learn
- Proactive attitude, proposals of alternative solutions
- Prior experience in the field of biotechnology / pharmacology is an advantage
- Administrator-level knowledge of VMWARE virtualization platform is an advantage
- Knowledge of GAMP 5/GCP is an advantage
- Good English (both written and spoken), Czech (both written and spoken)