||Project Manager Drug Development – Antibody Drug Conjugates
||Head of Project Management
||Prague, Czech Republic
||Full Time Employment
SOTIO is expanding its R&D portfolio in the area of late-stage discovery to early clinical development. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to contribute to the growing portfolio of innovative drug candidates. The emphasis of this position is on early-stage development, bridging discovery to clinical PoC.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Lead cross-functional and inter-corporate project teams through stage-gate milestone transition processes
- Execute demanding communication at multiple levels: Joint Steering Committee, joint project team and Sotio management board (within Sotio and external partners).
- Create and own the establishment and execution of high quality strategic and execution plans for given R&D projects: pre-clinical and early-stage clinical development.
- Lead the process of establishing project plans (incl budget) for approval by Sotio management board
- Interface with financial project controlling
- Timely escalation of project issues
- Act as a facilitator for problem solving within the project team
- Develop and apply project management methodologies: stage-gate milestone criteria along the drug development path, interim milestones, target product profile, GANTT chart, critical path and scenario analysis, project budget etc
- Contribute to the development of uniformly used project management tools and practices
Competences, Skills and Qualification
- PhD or equivalent in a life science discipline relevant for drug development
- 3+ years of project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Additional qualification in project management is a plus. Proficiency in project scope definition and analyses (critical path, Target Product Profile)
- Solid understanding of drug development with emphasis on bridging drug discovery with early-stage development process
- The emphasis of this position is on biologics development. Experience with antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) is a plus.
- Track record in moving projects through state gate milestones
- Experience in oncology / immuno-oncology
- Experience in the interface between late-stage drug discovery and early-stage clinical development
- Ability to manage projects in the context of corporate partnerships
- Excellent business English, written and verbal
- Proficiency in relevant computer software (incl Project Management)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence in a matrix environment
- Goal and results oriented
- Intercultural awareness
- Understanding of small biotech, mid-sized pharma and large pharma environments